Ronald A. Jones, PA, Attorney at Law
My father died and cut me out of the will.
About the Firm
Areas of Concentration
Directions to Office
Contact Us
Some Common Questions
Basic Estate Planning in Florida
Common Law Marriage in Florida
What do I do if I find my father had a gun?
Validity of out of state wills in Florida
Do I need to bring a probate?
Probate Process in Florida
Intestate Estates in Florida
Living Trust Alternatives
Duties of Personal Representative
Why Living Trusts Don't Avoid Probate in Florida
Will a revocable trust provide asset protection for me in Florida?
My father died and cut me out of the will
Can I contest or challenge a will?

Can he do that?

Under most circumstances Florida allows people to cut their children out of wills. The major exception to this is if there is a minor (under age 18) child, in which case Florida requires that if the person owned a house, that the house go to the minor child.

Enter supporting content here

Ronald A. Jones, PA, 15600 A S US Hwy 441 Summerfield FL (352) 347-2288